So this is Braiden's pretty awesome shirt!

Can you read it now?
BRAIDEN IS GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER! YAY!
Josh and I got this shirt for Braiden and took him to our parents house to see if they would notice. My brother Cooper was the first to noticed and looked confused and realized what it meant. I told him to stay quiet to see if anyone else would notice and he opened his big mouth to Colten and Stevie. So I started laughing and told Braiden to go run to Grandma. She thought he was being funny and was confused when we said give grandma a hug. She finally looked at his shirt and asked if we were kidding hehe it was funny. We tried to wait until my Dad got home from Utah and it just didn't happen, he finally came home and Mom had to help him out on noticing! My mom texted Justin in Utah and he was excited also. Lol it was really funny to watch everyone's reactions!
We then went to Josh's Parents house and JD was the first to notice and said "is there a reason why he's wearing that shirt?" I laughed and Julie my mother-in-law looked at me without looking at Braiden and said, "I knew it! I knew you were pregnant!" We laughed. Jodi came out from the shower and gave Braiden a hug and kiss. Put him back down and went on to hang out with us. Julie told her to look at his cute shirt. Jodi looked and looked confused. Looked at me and said, "Amber??...." I said yes and she shouted for joy! We were going to wait till Christmas Day to tell everyone but some people were figuring it out sooner then we wanted, My mother-in-law included! So we decided to tell a little earlier! Let me tell you it feels great with it off my chest!
This Baby will be #2 Grandbaby for my side of the family and #14 for Josh's side of the family! We are really excited and can't wait for another wild child!
November 23rd Sunday morning, I decided to take a test thinking it would be neagtive and... well it wasn't! I showed Josh, he was convinced it was a lie and finally accepted it later when i didn't start my period. It was a shocker! Well we made it 15 days without telling anyone but I feel better not keeping a secret from our parents! It was really really hard not to say anything! Especially when everyone asks you when #2 was going to come and if we were trying, all that good stuff. So here's the proof!
BABY JARVIS #2
I was really bad with taking belly shots when I was pregnant with Braiden So i promise I'll do better with this one!Here is month #1

Info on me:
I'm feeling great! No morning sickness, have had weird food cravings: Bagels and cream cheese with cinnamon on top, doritos with bbq sauce, bbq sandwiches from joe's bbq, and pumpkin pie. Nothing too unusual but never had before. I am 7 weeks pregnant and my due date is around the End of July or Beginning of August. Have a doctors appointment on Tuesday afternoon. I will update when I can. We are so excited! Yay! Now y'all can stop asking when I'm having #2! hehe






4 Friends & Family Said:
YEA I AM GOING TO BE A AUNTIE AGAIN. MOM AND I KEPT SAYING I THINK SHE IS PREGO BUT THEN WE THOUGHT NO JOSH WOULD TELLS US. WELL I GUESS WE WERE RIGHT AND WRONG. I THINK THIS LITTLE ONE IS GOING TO BE A LITTLE PRINCESS. I JUST TOLD CODY AND HE SAID AMBER IS GOING TO HAVE A BABY GIRL NOW. SO I HOPE WE ARE RIGHT.LOL EITHER ONE IS OK BUT A GIRL WOULD BE SO SWEET. KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ALL AND IF YOU NEED ANYTHING I AM ONLY A PHONE CALL AWAY. HUGS AND KISSES...XOXOXO
CONGRATS! What a cute idea to tell eveyone!
CONGRATS!!
Yay!!! congratulations!! I knew you guys would be working on that soon!! I just did the same thing (with large amounts of blood) with this pregnancy, and I was struggling for a couple weeks too! I hope that you feel the peace you need soon and can continue to celebrate the coming of a new little spirit to you guys!!! congrats!!
Post a Comment